"Door Ways" inspired by Jim Morrison men's crystallized rock t-shirt. In the 1960s American Rock legend Jim Morrison (1943 - 1971) and The Doors driving psychedelic, rock blues style of music and poetic lyrics ruled the land. Jim Morrison was born on December 8, 1943 in Melbourne, Florida, he and The Doors are best known for such hits as... "LA Woman", "Riders on the Storm" and "Light my Fire" not to mention "Roadhouse Blues" Controversial? Yes. Inspiring? Yes. Exhilarating... Oh yeah! Dull? NEVER!!!
Men's 100% Cotton Crystallized T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight ring-spun short-sleeve tee, 6.1 oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Colors: Blue, Blue/Purple, Fire, Purple and Rainbow
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X and 3X
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!