"Door Ways" inspired by Jim Morrison ladies tie dye rock t-shirt. In the 1960s American Rock legend Jim Morrison (1943 - 1971) and The Doors driving psychedelic, rock blues style of music and poetic lyrics ruled the land. Jim Morrison was born on December 8, 1943 in Melbourne, Florida, he and The Doors are best known for such hits as... "LA Woman", "Riders on the Storm" and "Light my Fire" not to mention "Roadhouse Blues" Controversial? Yes. Inspiring? Yes. Exhilarating... Oh yeah! Dull? NEVER!!!
SKU:DW-WOM-T-SHIRT-Tie Dye Purple-Small
Women's 100% Cotton Tie Dye T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight 100% cotton short-sleeve tee, 5.8-oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Tie Dye Colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X & 3X
- 100% 30-single combed ring-spun cotton
- Super-soft 1x1 baby-rib knit
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!