"Inspiration" men's tie dye fantasy art t-shirt artwork was derived through "Terrapin Station" lyrics by the Grateful Dead. A collaborative creation with Monica May. A folk lore fantasy type illustration depicting a young flower child with flowers in her hair being serenaded in true Grateful Dead form by a harp playing skeleton.
SKU:INSP-MEN-TEE-Tie Dye Magenta-Small
Men's 100% Cotton Tie Dye T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight ring-spun short-sleeve tee, 6.1 oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Tie Dye Colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X and 3X
- High-stitch density fabric for printability
- Double-needle cover seamed neck
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!