Free 3D Models for Bryce 3D and other 3D programs
Free models for beginners to advanced users of Bryce 3D photo-real landscapes and terrains, modeling, animation and special effects software program. Our models can also, be imported into other 3D software applications in Wavefront Object format (.obj). Some of these applications include: Maya. 3D Studio Max, XSI, Zbrush, Blender, Softimage, Cinema 4D, Terragen and Poser. These models are intended to aid in educating students and speed up projects for advanced users. The .obj files do not have any textures. The Bryce 3D models are textured with simple shaders to get you started but, feel free to enhance them in any way you like. Anyone that would like to submit a model for the Maya users community are welcome to do so by contacting me.
Please note that the Spaceships are higher poly models and could take a little longer to download and input into your 3D programs.
By downloading, you agree to the Free 3D Models Agreement.
How to Use These Bryce 3D Models
To use these free models... After downloading, double click to unzip the file and then copy/paste file to any folder you desire.
For Bryce File files:
- Open Bryce and hit: File > Open (Ctrl+O)
- Find your downloaded file and click it.
For Wavefront .Obj files:
- Open Bryce and click the small triangle button on the right of "Create"
- In the Objects window, on the bottom hit "Installed" and Select "User" and click "Import"
- Then go to the place where you saved the download and select it. It will appear in one of the empty spaces in the User Objects window.
- Select it and click the check mark on the bottom right hand corner and have fun!
These models are free for personal use as long as you have fun with them and hopefully learn more about 3D modeling, animation and special effects! Whenever possible, please give credit to Infinitee Designs and a link to http://www.infinitee-designs.com is always appreciated. Please let me know what you create, I would love to see what you do with them.
Ralph Hawke Manis