"Door Ways" inspired by Jim Morrison Women's rock tank top in white. In the 1960s American Rock legend Jim Morrison (1943 - 1971) and The Doors driving psychedelic, rock blues style of music and poetic lyrics ruled the land. Jim Morrison was born on December 8, 1943 in Melbourne, Florida, he and The Doors are best known for such hits as... "LA Woman", "Riders on the Storm" and "Light my Fire" not to mention "Roadhouse Blues" Controversial? Yes. Inspiring? Yes. Exhilarating... Oh yeah! Dull? NEVER!!!
Women's 100% Cotton White Tank Top Features:
- Heavy weight sleeveless tank top, 4.2 oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-large
- 100% 30-single combed ring-spun cotton
- Super-soft 1x1 baby-rib knit
- Contoured fit
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!