"Door Ways" inspired by Jim Morrison men's crystallized rock tank top. In the 1960s American Rock legend Jim Morrison (1943 - 1971) and The Doors driving psychedelic, rock blues style of music and poetic lyrics ruled the land. Jim Morrison was born on December 8, 1943 in Melbourne, Florida, he and The Doors are best known for such hits as... "LA Woman", "Riders on the Storm" and "Light my Fire" not to mention "Roadhouse Blues" Controversial? Yes. Inspiring? Yes. Exhilarating... Oh yeah! Dull? NEVER!!!
Men's Cotton Crystallized Tank Top Features:
- Heavy weight sleeveless crystallized tank top, 6.1-oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Colors: Blue, Blue/Purple, Fire, Purple and Rainbow
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large and 2X
- Bound-on self-trim around neck and armholes
- Double-needle stitch hem
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!