"Haight Ashbury" White tank top of the famous 1960s San Francisco street sign of the sixties will forever be embedded in the the minds and hearts of Hippies all around the world right along side the Peace sign. An Iconic symbol of the 60s Hippie movement of California's, San Francisco Bay Area and home to some of the times most influential rock musicians, artists and poets.
Men's 100% Cotton White Tank Top Features:
- Heavy weight sleeveless white tank top, 6.1-oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large and 2X
- Bound-on self-trim around neck and armholes
- Double-needle stitch hem
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!