"Haight Ashbury" Tie dye t-shirt of the famous 1960s San Francisco street sign of the sixties will forever be embedded in the the minds and hearts of Hippies all around the world right alongside the Peace sign. An Iconic symbol of the 60s Hippie movement of California's, San Francisco Bay Area and home to some of the times most influential rock musicians, artists and poets.
SKU:HA-MEN-TEE-Tie Dye Purple-Small
Men's 100% Cotton Tie Dye T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight ring-spun short-sleeve tee, 6.1 oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Tie Dye Colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X and 3X
- High-stitch density fabric for printability
- Double-needle cover seamed neck
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!