"Haight Ashbury" Women's tie dye rock t-shirt of the famous 1960s San Francisco street sign of the sixties will forever be embedded in the the minds and hearts of Hippies all around the world right along side the Peace sign. An Iconic symbol of the 60s Hippie movement of California's, San Francisco Bay Area and home to some of the times most influential rock musicians, artists and poets.
SKU:HA-WOM-TEE-Tie Dye Magenta-Small
Women's 100% Cotton Tie Dye T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight 100% cotton short-sleeve tee, 5.8-oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Tie Dye Colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X & 3X
- 100% 30-single combed ring-spun cotton
- Super-soft 1x1 baby-rib knit
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!