"Haight Ashbury" Women's white rock t-shirt of the famous 1960s San Francisco street sign of the sixties will forever be embedded in the the minds and hearts of Hippies all around the world right along side the Peace sign. An Iconic symbol of the 60s Hippie movement of California's, San Francisco Bay Area and home to some of the times most influential rock musicians, artists and poets.
Women's 100% Cotton White T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight 100% cotton short-sleeve tee, 5.8-oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X & 3X
- 100% 30-single combed ring-spun cotton
- Super-soft 1x1 baby-rib knit
- Contoured fit
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!