"Haight Ashbury" Women's tie dye rock tank top of the famous 1960s San Francisco street sign of the sixties will forever be embedded in the the minds and hearts of Hippies all around the world right along side the Peace sign. An Iconic symbol of the Hippie movement of California's San Francisco Bay Area and home to some of the times most influential rock musicians, artists and poets.
SKU:HA-WOM-TANK-Tie Dye Purple-Small
Women's 100% Cotton Tie Dye Tank Top Features:
- Heavy weight sleeveless tank top, 4.2 oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Tie Dye Colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-large
- 100% 30-single combed ring-spun cotton
- Super-soft 1x1 baby-rib knit
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!