"Inspiration" Men's tie dye fantasy art tank top artwork was derived through "Terrapin Station" lyrics by the Grateful Dead. A collaborative creation with Monica May. A folk lore fantasy type illustration depicting a young flower child with flowers in her hair being serenaded in true Grateful Dead form by a harp playing skeleton.
SKU:INSP-MEN-TANK-Tie Dye Purple-Small
Men's 100% Cotton Tie Dye Tank Top Features:
- Heavy weight sleeveless tie dye tank top, 6.1-oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Tie Dye Colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large and 2X
- Bound-on self-trim around neck and armholes
- Double-needle stitch hem
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!