"Inspiration" women's tie dye fantasy art t-shirt was influenced by "Terrapin Station" lyrics by the Grateful Dead. A collaborative creation with Monica May. A folk lore fantasy type illustration depicting a young flower child with flowers in her hair being serenaded in true Grateful Dead form by a harp playing skeleton.
SKU:INSP-WOM-TEE-Tie Dye Purple-Small
Women's 100% Cotton Tie Dye T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight 100% cotton short-sleeve tee, 5.8-oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Tie Dye Colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X & 3X
- 100% 30-single combed ring-spun cotton
- Super-soft 1x1 baby-rib knit
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!