"Winters Blues" Men's white t-shirt graphics created in loving memory of Johnny Winter who's ripping blues rock riffs inspired myself and countless others to learn how to play the guitar and love the blues. Johnny Winter's music was a major influence and driving force starting in the early 1970s up until his recent passing just after his 70th birthday. Johnny played guitar and did vocals with such legends as Muddy Waters, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin (they were VERY close), Rick Derringer, Albert Collins, Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes and many others. He also, produced three Grammy nominated albums with Muddy Waters and playing guitar on the Grammy-winning "Hard Again" He recently released the Grammy nominated "I'm A Bluesman".
Men's 100% Cotton White T-shirt Features:
- Heavy weight ring-spun short-sleeve tee, 6.1 oz
- Hand silk screened & airbrushed by the artist!
- Print size is approximately 18" x 20"
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-large, 2X & 3X
- High-stitch density fabric for printability
- Double-needle cover seamed neck
Hand painted with airbrush for a soft touch feel!