Free Wallpaper Desktop Backgrounds
Free 3D graphic art, science fiction and fantasy art backgrounds - Free Wallpaper of fine art by Ralph Hawke Manis. Available, Free for personal use on your desktop computer and mobile devices only. All of the fine art, 3D graphics, sci-fi and fantasy artwork, sensual art nudes and psychedelic art is for your viewing pleasure and is typewritten by Ralph Manis and Infinitee Designs!
Please note that that some of the images are larger than others and may have higher file sizes which could take a little longer to download and input onto your devices.
By downloading, you agree to the Free Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds Agreement.
How to Use our Free Wallpaper
To use these free background wallpaper images... Find out the resolution of your device, go to the image that you would like to download, click the size link under the image and then right click on the image in the expanded view. Save the image somewhere on your computer or, device and then install according to the devices requirements. We can not list all the instructions for every computer, system and device but, we will lay out some basic information to hopefully get you going in the right direction. If none of the following instructions work for you, try searching Google for more info.
Finding out your computer monitor or, devices resolution:
Download a background wallpaper image:
- Go to any any of the wallpaper category pages and find the image that you wan to download.
- Click on the resolution size under the image.
- In the enlarged view, right click over the image and hit "Save image as..."
- Save the image in an appropriate place of your choice.
Apply image as a background:
- Go to the place that you saved the image.
- Right click the image and hit "Set as Desktop Background"
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- In the window, click Desktop & Screen Saver, then click the Desktop tab to display just the desktop preferences.
- If you want to use a photo from your iPhoto Library, select Library in the left pane. Otherwise, select Choose Folder, navigate to and select the folder that contains your image, and click Choose.
- In the right pane, click any thumbnail to place the image on the desktop.
- Depending on the size of your chosen image, you can opt to tile or center it if it's small. Note: Your image will look pixelated or have jagged edges if it's too small. Or have the image fill the screen, or stretch to fill the screen. Just choose an item from the pop-up menu that appears above the thumbnails, the one next to the thumbnail of your current picture.
All of our desktop wallpapers are offered free for personal use and hopefully, to help you learn more about 3D graphics, fine art and gain a better appreciation for the selfless, hard work that artists do!
Ralph Hawke Manis